This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy UHD files freezing during playback

I am using Fab 1029 and last 2 movies freeze during playback have logs for MKV pass through and main movie uncompressed for Rampage 4k both have this problem they play and freeze up somewhere in the movie it could be a hour into the movie or right away seems not in same spot sometimes the freeze will stop the picture and the sound will play on and sometimes the picture freezes then after a few secs. fast forwards by it self and freezes again.I read about this happening to someone else before somewhere but can't find the post..In the log files it says server problem for meta data but produced the movie fine.I used MPC BE 4k player and Fab player version 3 both did the same thing so don't think it's the software player.Used a I-7 with 1060 card using cuda all software would take forever so I didn't try it.The disks were both brand new not a scratch or fingerprint on them the other disk was a quiet place 4k and may have the log files for it if also needed.
    Rampage 50 gig compressed mkv and main movie logs.txt
    Info.txt

We will test and get back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

Hi Mona:
      I downloaded a newer graphics card driver for the 1060 made a new main movie folder uncompressed and changed fab settings from software to DivX on player 3 and now seems to play ok.Thank you.

Comment

Please refrain from starting two threads on the same topic. I tested Rampage UHD Main Movie with playback on the DVDFab Media Server and it was perfect. I think your fix was the DXVA setting on Player 3. Thread closed.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X