No announcement yet.

Looking to get Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom (2018) UHD disc supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Looking to get Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom (2018) UHD disc supported

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom (2018) US UHD disc blu-ray 95553590487F13813C17C794325735AC07301C05

I have the disc's contents in a zip file for you to use.
    I just need instructions on how to FTP it to you guys since Google Drive has started asking me to remove copyrighted material, even though there's no actual footage in my files.

Attached Files

Please check PM for FTP info. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Please check PM for FTP info. Thank you.
      Uploaded the file, "Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom (2018) UHD Disc.ZIP" to your FTP site.
      If you need anything else, please ask.

Thanks

Comment

I have reported it to the developers, please wait for updates, thank you.

Comment

Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
            The disc is readable now thanks quick support.
            I wasn't able to rip it though because of some read errors.
            I'm going to have to get my disc replaced.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_20116.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	359841 Hi,

I am using Dvdfab v10.2.1.5. I am having trouble reading the disc. Dvdfab would just keep on trying to read the disc. It is stuck at "Open Blu-ray Source: …" step. I bought this disc from a local retail store. Can someone please let me know if this is a known issue? Also, would the "fix" that staffer Wilson.Wang mentioned above handle this issue? FQs19 was you having the same issue as I do? How did you get Dvdfab to read your disc? Are you able to rip the disc now?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by vbcomer View Post
                Click image for larger version

Name:	image_20116.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	359841 Hi,

I am using Dvdfab v10.2.1.5. I am having trouble reading the disc. Dvdfab would just keep on trying to read the disc. It is stuck at "Open Blu-ray Source: …" step. I bought this disc from a local retail store. Can someone please let me know if this is a known issue? Also, would the "fix" that staffer Wilson.Wang mentioned above handle this issue? FQs19 was you having the same issue as I do? How did you get Dvdfab to read your disc? Are you able to rip the disc now?

Thanks
                The "fix" has nothing to do with read errors.
                I was able to read the disc after they added support for it. Unfortunately, during the rip process, read errors occurred and it stopped ripping.

My replacement disc is having the same issue as yours.
                DVDFab will scan the disc for any errors, I believe, before allowing you to rip it. So what you're seeing is that process. It can take over 15mins to complete the scan.

I have noticed that this usually happens with Dolby Vision encoded titles, of which, this is one.

If you're within the return period, I would exchange it.
                I'm going to return my second copy and try a third.

Comment

Hi,

please tell me the purchase link, we will also get the same disc and try it.

Or do you have another UHD drive?

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                    Hi,

please tell me the purchase link, we will also get the same disc and try it.

Or do you have another UHD drive?

Wilson
                    here's a link to the uhd disc I purchased,
                    Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom [Blu-ray] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DQ99FH2..._oEAQBbVA96Y57

Comment

FQs19,
                      I have the same disc and just made a Full Disc copy of it for my DMS, I got no read errors at all. Please check your drive (try another if you have >1) and disc for dust or other problems and try it again with the latest version of DVDFab. If it still fails, you may need to exchange the disc for a new one, it is fully supported.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                        FQs19,
                        I have the same disc and just made a Full Disc copy of it for my DMS, I got no read errors at all. Please check your drive (try another if you have >1) and disc for dust or other problems and try it again with the latest version of DVDFab. If it still fails, you may need to exchange the disc for a new one, it is fully supported.
                        My replacement disc didn't work in my Asus BW-16D1HT drive.
                        So i tried it in my LG WH16NS40 and it worked. (Had this in storage in case my Asus BW-16D1HT bit the dust)

Sorry for not responding to this thread.

Comment

I keep one in the closet also. Glad you are working now.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                          X