title 800 801 802 803

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

title 800 801 802 803

So ripping a uhd dvd Star Wars Solo I chose title 800 which ripped in a foreign language . Although it said English. So what does Tite 800, 801, 802, 803, mean will someone explain to me which one I have to choose. Also is there a manual for dvd fab

This new title may not be fully supported yet, the developers will check it when the Beijing office reopens next week (national holiday in China). Sorry for the problem. Please clarify that you are using the UHD version.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

yes I am using UHD version

Comment

You still haven't explained to me what are the differences are in title 800.801, 802, etc etc

Comment

Hi,

In a disc, some of discs may have a main title only, some of discs may have some cloned title, some of discs may have some fake titles (JAVA protections, same length but different stream order).

Cloned titles: (You can check the stream order from the BDInfo report via Utilities -> BDInfo tool)
          1. Same length, same audio and subtitles and same stream order. 1:1 clone
          2. Clone titles but for different country. e.g. title 800 is for USA with ENG audio, title 801 is for JPN with JPN audio or subtitle.

Hope this help you.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

OK, but why is it that when I rip Star Wars Solo in 800 it rips in a foreign language.

Comment

Originally posted by daveva View Post
              OK, but why is it that when I rip Star Wars Solo in 800 it rips in a foreign language.
              Please explain with details.

Are you saying that:
              1. you choose EN language, but the output movie playback in foreign language for example, DE, throughout the copy?
              Or
              2. you choose EN language, but in some scenes, it plays in foreign language like DE? (If this is the case, it could be forced subtitle)

Comment

When choosing EN language the output movie playback plays in a foreign language throughout the the copy

Comment

When choosing EN language the output movie playback plays in a foreign language throughout the the copy
                  Which mode did you use?
                  Also, please post dvdfab_internal.log file.
                  Thanks.

Comment

MKV passthrough. Have a lot of stored logs how do i determine which one is for Star Wars solo?

Comment

MKV passthrough. Have a lot of stored logs how do i determine which one is for Star Wars solo?
                      You can upload the complete dvdfab_internal.log file here. Or, just delete it, use DVDFab to redo the process, it will generate a new log, you can post the latest dvdfab_internal.log.

Comment

Ok now after ripping the UHD Star Wars Solo title 800 mkv passthrough again it is in english. I didn't do anything different this time than I did the last but it did work Thanks

Comment

Ok now after ripping the UHD Star Wars Solo title 800 mkv passthrough again it is in english. I didn't do anything different this time than I did the last but it did work Thanks
                          Okay, thank you for the update. Glad it works now.

Comment

Working...
                          X