Incredibles 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Incredibles 2

Hi, I have been trying to rip incredibles 2 USA UHD and it does rip , However after 47 minutes or so the audio either unsynced or there is no audio at all.
    It is Atmos 7.1 and have tried almost every possibility? I am using latest version 11.0.0.3 Please Help!

Which profile are you using in Ripper? Do other UHD titles play normally? What is your playback device or software? Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from the conversion, instructions are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hey Signals, when I try to upload the log , it reads my file exceeds the file size that I can use ? Help

Comment

I am using mkv passthrough and play it with dvdfab 5 player and also himedia 4k player!

Comment

I got it I think!
          Attached Files

Comment

Just a Quick Update , I purchsed a Nvidia Shield and it plays Flawless!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X