Only Clone/Burn recognizes UHD disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Clone/Burn recognizes UHD disc

I'm trying to execute a MKV pass-through rip of Incredibles 2 and nothing, other than Clone/Burn, acknowledges the disc (and it won't actually let me clone, either). I'm running v11.0.4 x64. I've been able to do this on many UHD discs using v10 but was unable to rip this one so I, based on advice from Mona, upgraded to v11 with no success. I'm attaching the log files I have.
    Attached Files

The internal log is a mess, looks like it needs to be re-installed. Please try that and report the result with a fresh log.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by jasonxz View Post
      I'm trying to execute a MKV pass-through rip of Incredibles 2 and nothing, other than Clone/Burn, acknowledges the disc (and it won't actually let me clone, either). I'm running v11.0.4 x64. I've been able to do this on many UHD discs using v10 but was unable to rip this one so I, based on advice from Mona, upgraded to v11 with no success. I'm attaching the log files I have.
      The source is a downloaded ISO file, we are not sure if the downloaded file is corrupted or that it was due to protection that cause the problem, so if you have the original movie disc, please give it a try and feedback with the latest log file.

We will see if we can find the same source to test too.

Comment

UPDATE: we use the same source, we could not reproduce the problem. Maybe you can try a complete uninstall and reinstall of DVDFab v11004 (x64) and then try again and feedback with the latest log file.

Also, "Microsoft Hyper-V Video" seems like a virtual machine. Please confirm.

Comment

Working...
        X