Jurassic World Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Jurassic World Collection

The Jurassic World Collection contains all 5 movies in UHD from the franchise. Jurassic Park, The Lost World, and Jurassic Park III ripped fine. Jurassic World (with HDR10) and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (with Dolby Vision) both fail. Discs are brand new, not a single scratch or piece of dust on them. 11.0.0.8 was able to rip Fallen Kingdom until 67% and then failed. 11.0.0.9 prevents the disk from being read correctly. Drive is WH16NS60 running 1.0.0. Waiting for ftp instructions to be PM'd.

Jurassic World
    blu-ray B5DD9086F8EF320D4BFA430E32EB892F86F20318

Fallen Kingdom
    blu-ray 95553590487F13813C17C794325735AC07301C05

Checking it, sorry you had a problem. The set without Fallen Kingdom should be fully supported and I thought Fallen Kingdom was as well. Are these the US versions or from elsewhere?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

It means that the disc is supported if you can open the disc in DVDFab, please post the DVDFab internal log file for the copying problem.

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

See the attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chadm View Post
          See the attached.
          Read error.

Read error generally indicates that the disc is dirty or scratched. Please do clean the disc and the laser of your drive before you insert the disc to copy, also, click on Common Settings>Drives>Read, mark the option "ignore all the reading errors automatically" to copy the movie again and see if it will make a difference. If still failed, we would suggest that you exchange the disc for a new one to try again.

Comment

I can certainly appreciate that conclusion given the logs. However, I am able to copy the raw discs (via windows explorer), all files, to my NAS with no read errors. Additionally, this is my second set of discs (purchased from BestBuy and Amazon). I bought the second set having come to the same initial conclusion as the DVDFab team given the evidence. Even more compelling (to me anyway) was the different results achieved between the two different versions of DVDFab with the same content (both sets of discs). Hence my post
            Last edited by chadm; 12-24-2018, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Same problem same drive

Comment

This thread is several years old. Please attach new versions of your DVDFab internal log file.!Next time start a new thread and include the log file in the first post for a faster response.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X