Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to dvdfab

Hey all,

I'm completely new to dvdfab... I was recommended to try this program and ask for help from the forum.. I just built a new computer running windows 10 i7 8700 with 32 gb ram. 1080 graphics card.. I used mkv to rip blu rays... but I wanna move into 4k.. I do have a friendly uhd burner.. I was hoping someone could point me into somewhere I can find a step by step how to use DVD fab to rip 4k... definitely not the same as blu rays

DVDFab is broken into modules, so you only need to buy what you want to use. For 4k UHD content, you would use either the UHD Copy or Ripper modules, along with possibly the Cinavia Removal module if your playback devices respond to the Cinavia infection that is placed on some discs. To make BDMV folder or ISOs, you would use Copy, for MKV/MP4 or other video file formats, the Ripper module.Using either is simple, just open DVDFab, put the disc in your UHD Friendly drive, set your parameters and click start. Note that a solid internet connection is required for license verification and disc decryption.

You can use the trial version and see how you like it, then decide. If you have any questions, post them in this forum.

Also, you will want to review the material on the DVDFab website which you can find at www.dvdfab.cn as shown below. Note that there are user controls in DVDFab Common Settings (such as the AV Codec page) and within DVDFab modules (Advanced Settings pages, open with the little wrench icon) that will have a huge impact on the way DVDfab runs and makes use of your 1080 card.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 WEB_GUIDES.png Views:	1 Size:	325.9 KB ID:	363787

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X