UHD to Blu-ray Converter Crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Converter UHD to Blu-ray Converter Crashes

When i start to create a movie (any movie) to BD 25GB it crashes immediately with this:

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BEX64
    Application Name: DVDFab64.exe
    Application Version: 11.0.1.5
    Application Timestamp: 5c4ad562
    Fault Module Name: d3d11.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.2.9200.20807
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5216fc08
    Exception Offset: 00000000000609f0
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Data: 0000000000000008
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1032
    Additional Information 1: 39b3
    Additional Information 2: 39b31f5d68f536b7616bd900b8955054
    Additional Information 3: df2a
    Additional Information 4: df2afeb3b0eb4d5986fea40fa810dbe1

My gpu is 1060 with 6gb Ram
    Attached Files
    Last edited by neof1z; 02-10-2019, 05:12 PM.

Anyone? Still not fixed in 11.0.1.6

Comment

Hi, the QA team is checking the logs. We will post any result for update, thanks.

Comment

Hi, the QA team cannot duplicate the problem. Please try below:

Please click the Menu button at the right top corner of DVDFab screen, open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, tick the "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" box;

uncheck the option "Enable Lightning-Recoding when applicable (accelerate H.264 software decoding and encoding)" to convert again.

Still fails, please attach the latest dvdfab_internal log, thanks.

Comment

Sill the same even with the latest v11.0.1.7 and with your suggestions .But to "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" is not an option from me because it takes ages to shirk a movie. That's the reason i buy this. To use cuda and that's what you are selling.If you can't fix it with Cuda then don't advise it. For the record CloneBD works perfectly fine with Cuda and it takes about 15 minutes to do the job.
          Attached Files

Comment

The suggestion was part of the troubleshooting process, not that you should do it routinely. The QA Team will have a response for you as soon as possible. If they can't duplicate the problem, it must be something on your PC's hardware/software environment.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes i understand but did you miss reading the part that CloneBD works fine? Please don't blame my PC's hardware/software environment.

Comment

Working...
              X