Mission impossible Fallout audio drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Mission impossible Fallout audio drops

Just got done ripping this UHD disk as an ISO, then went back and converted it to MKV passthrough so it would play via my Vero 4k+ box. My other UHD rip (venom) played flawlessly. This one the audio drops out every few seconds??

Suggestions?

Did you make the MKV Passthrough from the original disc or the ISO? Ripper generally works better and faster from a folder Source, one less step where things can get wonky. Attach the DVDFab internal log session from the Passthrough conversion.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Did you make the MKV Passthrough from the original disc or the ISO? Ripper generally works better and faster from a folder Source, one less step where things can get wonky. Attach the DVDFab internal log session from the Passthrough conversion.
      I ripped to iso first then used Fab to rip it mkv passthrough.

Comment

So is my approach correct or is there a better way or order in which I should rip the movies?

Comment

I re ripped it as I mentioned above and now its working just fine!

Comment

Working...
          X