Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator Versions 11.0.1.19 Thru 11.0.2.1 Processing Never Completes

Hi,
    I'm new to the forum so please bear with me.
    Right now i'm using 11.0.2.1. I start the uhd creator & load the movie. It doesn't matter if I select to burn to a disc or save to iso,the "time elapsed will count & so does "time left" but after a certain percentage(for example 10%) the "time elapsed" will keep counting but the "time left" will count down to zero & stay on zero. The processing doesn't go higher & never completes. It doesn't burn the movie to a disc or save as an iso. I never had the problen with versions 16,17,or 18. I don't know which log you need so I uploaded the videoplayer log. Please let me know if you need any of the other logs & i'll upload them since I can only uploads 2 at a time.
    Attached Files

Please attach the DVDFab internal log to a new post.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me. I tried to upload the DVDFab internal but I get "Error uploading image" So I copied & pasted it to a pdf file & tried to upload it & get an error saying the file exceeded 85000 bytes.

Comment

Sorry you had a problem with this.Since new entries are just appended to the end of the file, DVDFab can generate huge log files if they are not cleared out periodically (just delete the log file or folder, a new one will be made the next time you start Fab), Before the cleanout, please use Notepad to edit out only the log session that applies to the problem you posted about and attach it as a .txt or .log file Use these tips for supplying logs: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,
          Thanks for the help. Here.s 11.0.1.19 & 11.0.2.0 I'll post 11.0.2.1 in the next post
          Attached Files

Comment

Here's 11.0.2.1 log.
            Again, thanks much for your help.

Comment

oops, sorry forgot to upload log. Here it is.
              Attached Files

Comment

I forgot to mention that this problem is only happening with the newest uhd movies Aquaman & Bumblebee. The other uhd movies i've done, there wasn't any problems. They converted & burnt to disc.

Comment

Originally posted by sj1183 View Post
                  I forgot to mention that this problem is only happening with the newest uhd movies Aquaman & Bumblebee. The other uhd movies i've done, there wasn't any problems. They converted & burnt to disc.
                  These new movies are done in "IMAX". Most likely DVDFab UHD Creator isn't equipped to process "IMAX" yet. Hopefully this problem will be fixed asap.
                  Last edited by sj1183; 03-27-2019, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sj1183 View Post
                    Hi,
                    I'm new to the forum so please bear with me.
                    Right now i'm using 11.0.2.1. I start the uhd creator & load the movie. It doesn't matter if I select to burn to a disc or save to iso,the "time elapsed will count & so does "time left" but after a certain percentage(for example 10%) the "time elapsed" will keep counting but the "time left" will count down to zero & stay on zero. The processing doesn't go higher & never completes. It doesn't burn the movie to a disc or save as an iso. I never had the problen with versions 16,17,or 18. I don't know which log you need so I uploaded the videoplayer log. Please let me know if you need any of the other logs & i'll upload them since I can only uploads 2 at a time.
                    Hi,
                    I updated uhd creator to 11.0.2.2 & it's still not fixed. I tried doing Aquaman uhd IMAX mkv file & it processed 14% but "Time Left" went to all zero's again & still doesn't complete. Here's the 11.0.2.2 dvdfab internal log
                    Attached Files

Comment

Just tried to do the movie uhd Bumblebee IMAX mkv file & the process never even started. The process was 0% & "Time Left" was all zero's again. Here's the log for it. Hope this problem will be fixed asap.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                        I figured out what my problem was & fixed it. The problem was that my video card that I installed in my computer when I built it about 7 years ago was too old. I had an Nvidia 8800gt installed. I replaced it with a Radeon RX-550. I just got done burning Aquaman to disc using 11.0.2.2. I'll now upgrade to 11.0.2.3 & try burning Bumblebee to disc. I want to thank all the staff here for their help.

Comment

Working...
                        X