No announcement yet.

Wont output MKV from UHD Disc unless passthrough or disable GPU codecs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Wont output MKV from UHD Disc unless passthrough or disable GPU codecs

Hi there. I am using version 11.0.2.2 x64 version of DVD Fab and bought a new drive so i could rip UHDs. I successfully downgraded the drive firmware last night, but Im having the same issue as i had ages ago. When trying to rip a UHD to MKV 4K, it will get to 3% then say the process is complete, but nothing is output... UNLESS i use the MKV Pass through option,, or i disable the GPU codecs for converting, which of course takes almost 24 hours. What can i do?
    Attached Files

Please download DVDFab v11.0.2..2 from here and install it. https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...Fab11_x64_FULL
    Then, Check in Common Settings->AV Codec to see if your 1080 card is recognized and enabled.
    If so, please try it again and attach the internal log session that v11.0.2.2 generates.

Sorry you are having a problem with it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My Apologies, for some weird reason you got the wrong log file. here you go.
      Attached Files

Comment

Any more info on this issue? It's very frustrating filling the hard drive up with 40 odd GB movie files. Cheers

Comment

Ok I figured it out. Its to do with the NVidia Drivers. If i do a clean install when updating, dvd fab doesnt like it. I did a reformat of my system recently and when it was up & running DVD fab ripped UHD much better. Did an Nvidia update today, clean install, oops dvd fab wont rip UHD again. Tried rolling back the driver, no go. I had to totally remove all nvidia driver software and restart pc then reinstall. This fixed the issue. No more clean installs for me

Comment

Working...
          X