Die Hard ripped to MP4 format is not readable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Die Hard ripped to MP4 format is not readable

I ripped Die Hard and the tool created a 43.7 GB file (in mp4 format) but when I try to play the movie I'm getting the following error:
    This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt.

I have successfully ripped other UHD titles to MP4 but they usually take a bit longer than this one did, it ripped in approximately 45 minutes. I ran it twice just to be sure I had the settings right but got the same result both times.
    Attached Files

We need your dvdfab_internal.log fie and fabcheck_internal.log file for troubleshooting. The log location is listed in my sig.

Comment

Here is my log file. I'm not using DVDFab Player 5. I've also uploaded an image of the icon that is created after the burn, you can see that my PC does not recognize the file because there is no image provided from the movie for the icon to display like there normally is.
      Attached Files

Comment

I installed DVDFab5 player and it is able to read the movie, however, when I attempt to play the movie on my XBOX One which reads mp4 it does not recognize the file, the same issue that I have with my pc media player. I have ripped other titles like GoT and The Greatest Showman and they are readable from these devices. What is the difference and why can't this title be readable as well?

Comment

Mona will reply when she hears from the developer staff, it may be a file format issue--not all players treat them equally.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by scb2002 View Post
            I installed DVDFab5 player and it is able to read the movie, however, when I attempt to play the movie on my XBOX One which reads mp4 it does not recognize the file, the same issue that I have with my pc media player. I have ripped other titles like GoT and The Greatest Showman and they are readable from these devices. What is the difference and why can't this title be readable as well?
            Hello, we currently do not have this source, please use Copy to clone an iso file of UHD Die Hard, and send it to our FTP site to help check the problem.
            A buy link where we can get the same disc is also needed, thanks.

Comment

Sorry, I do not have the band-width to do that, it would tie up my internet for 6 months trying to upload a file of that size. Here is the buy link:

Comment

Originally posted by scb2002 View Post
                Sorry, I do not have the band-width to do that, it would tie up my internet for 6 months trying to upload a file of that size. Here is the buy link:
                Okay, we will get the disc to check it out, it will take a while. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X