Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every audio tracks is listed 2 times when using the Dolby Vision profile UHD Ripper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Every audio tracks is listed 2 times when using the Dolby Vision profile UHD Ripper.

I'm trying to rip the Bumblebee 4k (Can) disc and it always returns 2 copies of the selected English tracks and 2 copies of the selected French tracks.
    They all works. It is just wastefull space wise.

I currently exausted the Trial run for the UHD modules, so I cannot test with more discs.I'd like to confirm that the issue is solved before buying the module.

yes... experiencing exactly the same behaviour. it's happening with AUDIO COPY enabled. when transcoding to AAC, every track is only once, as it should be.

Comment

What version of DVDFab? Please supply the DVDFab internal log for one of these. You know the drill!
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I used the latest version.

I hope I got everything. I could not do a fresh file, being out of trial.
        I got several attempts. The wanted end result is to have a file with an English ac3 and a French ac3 tracks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Checking, we will keep you posted.

Comment

UPDATE: fixed in the coming version. Please kindly wait for update. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X