No audio selection at UHD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No audio selection at UHD

Since the last fab or with the new update, I can not select an audio track. I use the LG BE 16N U50 and techPulse120 portable drive. Does anybody have the same Problem?

Do you mean that you don't have the audio tab? Please take some screenshot and show us.
    Also, please post the dvdfab_internal log file when you repeat the issue. Thanks.

Comment

aw271 When you start a thread, please choose a prefix for it in the upper left, we have no way to know if your problem is about Copy, Ripper etc. I can't reproduce the problem you report, works normally for the titles I tried in Copy mode.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

log
        Attached Files

Comment

Please reboot your computer, input the disc to drive and start the process, when read error comes up, ignore all to continue. Please playback the result file and see if it can be played or not.

Comment

Hi , please supply the buy url for UHD movie CREED II, we will get a same disc to check it out, thank you in advance.

Comment

UPDATE: Fixed, please kindly update to the latest DVDFab 11 to try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X