Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Problems with Main Movie in UHD Copy

Hi.

I have a problem with the UHD Copy function.

I want to back up my "Alita" album with the "Main movie" option. The result is that in the STREAM folder there is not only one m2ts file (as it usually does), but there are 3 m2ts files.

The recording on the BD50 disc is satisfactory (no compression is necessary) but when I try to reproduce it it freezes after a few seconds. Just when the first m2ts file ends. I've tried it with my 2 Panasonic BD players (UB824 and UB900).

I have also tried it with other titles of my collection like "13 soldiers" with the same result.

However, in previous titles, also with Dolby Vision, I made this process without problems of any kind. Of course, the result is always 1 m2ts file in the STREAM folder.

Some explanation??

Thank you.

Please supply the DVDFab internal log session for this title, more information is needed to be able to help you. Others have reported problems with this title as well.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

As I indicated, I have had the same problems with "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi"
      Attached Files

Comment

Some notice from this theme?

Comment

when I try to reproduce it it freezes after a few seconds. Just when the first m2ts file ends. I've tried it with my 2 Panasonic BD players (UB824 and UB900).
          By "reproduce", do you mean playback the result?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            By "reproduce", do you mean playback the result?
            I mean that when I insert the disc into my Panasonic players the image freezes after 36 seconds. Just when the first m2ts ends.

Comment

UPDATE: Please update to the latest v11.0.5.0 to try again, in our test, the playback is okay.

Comment

Working...
              X