This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Brightburn

I saw the previous Title Support Request for Brightburn, and it said the issue was fixed, and the thread is closed.
    But I too have Brightburn UHD, bought in the US from Amazon, and I still get the "Oops..." message.

Please supply the DVDFab disc ID for your disc or the complete DVDFab internal log session which will show it. The line in the log session which contains it looks like this:
    2019.08.30-14:02:07: blu-ray CB09C141C7091024001BF20CE022B4104693B9C6
    not the one that says "disc ID" which may seem odd.

There are apparently different versions of this title even within the same country, which is unusual for 4KUHD.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

here it is...

2019.08.31-14:03:44: blu-ray 311E7401534F432279B4FFBF4ECCAD8ED2219AC5

Comment

Originally posted by TrickyZ View Post
        here it is...

2019.08.31-14:03:44: blu-ray 311E7401534F432279B4FFBF4ECCAD8ED2219AC5
        This one should have been supported, please kindly try again with the latest v11.0.4.5, if still have a problem, please feedback with the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and zip the AACS folder of the original movie disc and send it to us. Thanks.

Comment

Mona,

That IS the version of DVDFab that I am running, and have received the "Oops..." message on multiple drives, both LG and Asus. I do not have access to the AACS folder. Windows File Explorer never lets me access 4k Blu rays. I don't know if its because I'm running Win 7, or that I have an AMD processor. The disc title shows up, but that's about it.

But DVDFab usually has no problem with them. I've ripped a dozen or so 4k UHD discs. I've only seen the "Oops..." message show up a few times, only to be fixed a few days later.

Comment

Please attach the entire log session where this failed to open. A log session begins with a time and version stamp and ends after the task or when you exit DVDFab.

Win 7 can see the folders inside the BDMV volume with no problem, just single click on the drive and select Open from the context menu.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks to your specific instructions, I was able to access the volume. I have zipped the AACS folder, now I just need the FTP info?

Comment

Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

That did the trick! Thx.

Comment

Working...
                  X