This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Stand By Me (1986) UHD

Just picked up the new UHD disc of Stand By Me (1986) and would love to get it supported.
    blu-ray CB09C141C7091024001BF20CE022B4104693B9C6

I've uploaded the usual files in a zip folder titled: Stand By Me (1986) UHD.zip, to your ftp site.

If you need anything else, please ask.

Thanks
    Attached Files

It should be supported very soon.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Hi there this title from Sony has AACS 2.1 and you guys will be supporting it soon that is awesome news

Comment

Will you guys be supporting the other 2 releases from sony that are AACS 2.1 as well as in the movies the THE PATRIOT and FURY this will be great news. i have been waiting a year for this but i do understand that MAKEMKV is releasing a fix for these AACS 2.1 movies in there next update sp hopefully DVDFAB is as well

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            It should be supported very soon.
            Any idea of how soon. I know it’s a hard question to answer

Comment

Originally posted by Procat View Post

Any idea of how soon. I know it’s a hard question to answer
              Hi,

It will be supported in next week, include the other AACS 2.1 protected discs, Fury and Patriot.

Please keep your eyes for the new version.

Thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Wow this is awesome news Wilson I have been waiting for these especially FURY and THE PATRIOT because I don’t to purchase any other software like MAKEMKV or DEUHD
                Last edited by Laprince; 09-03-2019, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Does the new update 11.0.4.7 fix this issue yet or do we have to wait for another update still

Comment

The latest update 11.0.4.7 will not open my copy of THE PATRIOT

Comment

We will update you when the fix is embedded in the new version, you can also keep an eye on the changelog when new version available. Thanks.

Comment

Hi all,

Please update to the latest version 11051 and try it. Supports the AACS 2.1 in this version.

thanks!

Wilson
                        Please post your logs the default location is:
                        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Wilson. I'll try it today and will post my results.

Comment

My uhd disc ripping correctly. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                            X