No announcement yet.

The Last Jedi - Spanish Opening Titles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper The Last Jedi - Spanish Opening Titles?

I'm Ripping the Last Jedi with my usual 4K H265 10 bit settings in English. The scrolling opening titles are Spanish but the main movie is correctly ripped with English Audio and Subs. Bizzare. Any solutions found?

It may be using the wrong playlist. Please attach the DVDFab internal log session for this disc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by DVDManiac View Post
      I'm Ripping the Last Jedi with my usual 4K H265 10 bit settings in English. The scrolling opening titles are Spanish but the main movie is correctly ripped with English Audio and Subs. Bizzare. Any solutions found?
      Please use v11.0.4.8 to have a try and post the dvdfab_internal log file if still have the same problem.
      In our test, when we set English, the Opening Titles are in English.

Comment

Please confirm whether in Ripper, the selected movie title is the same as the one selected in Main Movie mode. Thanks.

Comment

Title 801 has Spanish opening titles. Title 800 has English opening titles.

Comment

Working...
          X