Just purchased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Just purchased

hello i just purchased a lifetime licence for UHD Copy and forget to enter the discount code. i believe it was trick25. is it too late to get that discount?

Probably not too late, but you should send an email immediately to service@dvdfab.cn and explain the situation. They of course will not be back online until Monday morning Beijing time, which is about 12 hours from the time stamp of this post. I will contact the leader of the Service Team and send them a link to your thread. They will need the email address you used for the purchase (but don't put that in a post).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Probably not too late, but you should send an email immediately to service@dvdfab.cn and explain the situation. They of course will not be back online until Monday morning Beijing time, which is about 12 hours from the time stamp of this post. I will contact the leader of the Service Team and send them a link to your thread. They will need the email address you used for the purchase (but don't put that in a post).
      Thank you, I have sent them an email.

Comment

Working...
      X