Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHDCreator: How to create a menu?

Hi,
    I have ripped a bunch of scenes from UHDs with DVDFab11 in m2ts pass through (4k HDR and DolbyVision with mainly Atmos Sound tracks).
    These files directly wokr fine on my system but now I want to create a nice UHD disk and was looking in the Testversion of UHDCreator.
    It tells me that I have to choose BD100 (well I need to burn it to BD50 later as my player doesn't work with BD100) but I guess as long as I do not put more than 50GB on it, it should be ok.
    The bigger issue is, that I cannot create a menu, even though the option seems to be there, but I only can select "No Menu".
    What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    Birdie

Hi,

UHD Creator does not suppor to create the customize menu yet.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Hi,

Thanks!

Wilson
      Hi Wilson,
      I'm also interested in making a customized Menu. Do you have any timeline on when UHD Creator will be updated to allow people to make a customized menu?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
        Hi,

Thanks!

Wilson
        Hi Wilson,

I said it already several times now - I am interested too !
        Why does it take so loooooong ?

Comment

Do you have plans to implement support for customized menus in UHD Creator? If so, what is the timeline?

Comment

There is no fixed schedule but there have been requests from other users, so watch for it in a future release.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Could someone explain to me please if i import 3 videos to create a dvd or bluray with Menu, when i move the video widgets around the screen and add text under each one then preview the menu the widgets are not where i left them and text is far away from the videos?
              Thnx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Fredan View Post
                Could someone explain to me please if i import 3 videos to create a dvd or bluray with Menu, when i move the video widgets around the screen and add text under each one then preview the menu the widgets are not where i left them and text is far away from the videos?
                Thnx in advance
                Please take some screenshots of your steps and the result to help us better check the menu issue, thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona thank you for responding and here are 2 screenshots
                  1st is where i have prepared a menu to test and all is fine and 2nd is showing a preview. You can see how its all out of line for some reason
                  Thanks

Click image for larger version  Name:	Before.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.0 KB ID:	380399

Click image for larger version  Name:	After.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.7 KB ID:	380400
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Fredan; 04-08-2020, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fredan View Post
                    Hi Mona thank you for responding and here are 2 screenshots
                    1st is where i have prepared a menu to test and all is fine and 2nd is showing a preview. You can see how its all out of line for some reason
                    Thanks

Click image for larger version Name:	Before.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.0 KB ID:	380399

Click image for larger version Name:	After.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.7 KB ID:	380400
                    We could not reproduce the issue with the latest v11.0.8.4, please kindly update to have a try. Thanks.

Comment

Still inversion 12.x no sign of a menu creator in UHD creator... is there at least a timeline by now, when we can expect it?

Comment

Working...
                      X