UHD Drive Tool start every time start dvbfab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Drive Tool UHD Drive Tool start every time start dvbfab

Hi, now that UHD Drive Tool should work in hdci mode I have a problem. Every time I start dvdfab UHD Drive Tool starts and would like to replace the firmware on my lg, practically every time it installs, or tries to install, the same firmware with relative restart of the pc.
    Can you tell me how to avoid this inconvenience?
    Hello Roberto.

Try selecting Copy mode in DVDFab before you close it and reboot your PC. If this does not work, please post again. I can't reproduce this problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I was having the same problem. The messages stopped coming up after I made the mistake of allowing UHD Drive Tool to downgrade my firmware (which worked fine before the latest DVDFab x64 update). Now DVDFab isn't working with UHD discs.

Comment

Hi,

DVDFab will not notify you that your drive need to downgrade firmware if it can read the UHD disc before.

And in this case, you can choose "Don't show again" and click "No" button on the dialog.

Click image for larger version

Name:	12-12-2019 10-00-07 AM.png
Views:	234
Size:	219.8 KB
ID:	375784

Please tell me the drive model and firmware version, thanks!

Thanks!

Wilson
        Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 12-12-2019, 02:01 AM.
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi, my model is Lg BH16Ns55 firmrware 1.00

Comment

Hi, this is last log
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X