Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with subtitles when creating an ISO from an MKV

MKV to ISO
    Big problem, many subtitles are simply missing ...comes to late ..runs to fast ... freezes ..
    or flicker briefly, and Subs are in the wrong place in the picture Click image for larger version  Name:	mkv.jpg Views:	1 Size:	73.4 KB ID:	376451
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ISO.jpg Views:	1 Size:	63.4 KB ID:	376452

Log.zip
    Last edited by D300; 12-30-2019, 10:14 AM.

Hello D300,

Merry Christmas and happy new year!
    Regarding the subtitle issue, we are unable to reproduce it with our source and .srt subtitle files. do you have this problem with other sources? Could you please upload us a source and a copy of srt files to help duplicate the issue? Thanks in advance.

Comment

do you have this problem with other sources
      I heard about this problem from other users, and tried Remux from "Angel has Fallen".
      The error was reproducible
      "Lucy" MKV to ISO. the subs don't work here either. All Movies Tested with OPPO203 and Zidoo Z9s
      Last edited by D300; 12-26-2019, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Hi D300
        Please clarify for your Angel Has Fallen test
        1) did you use DVDFab Ripper from the UHD disc as the Source?
        2) was the test playback from the Fab mkv or an ISO?
        3) if 2) was from ISO, how was the image made?

I think we must know the above to accurately reproduce the problem.
        mfg
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

1.)I said @Mono where this MKV comes from (PN) I don't know which program the MKV was made with
          2.) Test Playback was from ISO made with UHDCreator
          3.) Picture SchreenShot from VLC Player .... Playback with Zidoo Z9s or Oppo203 looks the same
          I have heard of sub problems converting MKV to ISO, and it is true, also a try with "Lucy" has shown that the subs are not displayed correctly
          (to fast; wrong Timing; missing; freezes)
          all settings logically for me in German
          mkv to ISO is necessary for some users to get the Dolby Vision content
          Last edited by D300; 12-29-2019, 08:36 PM.

Comment

We can reproduce the issue with the uploaded source, we need time to check it out, thank you.

Comment

I would like to recommend DvdFab to convert MKV to ISO. I can't because it doesn't work.

Mona would you please send me a message when this is fixed ...
              Last edited by D300; 03-08-2020, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X