Can't rip Rocketman UHD UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Can't rip Rocketman UHD UK

Hi guys, having problems ripping Rocketman UHD UK version. I tried a Dolby vision rip (the only one it allowed me to do) straight from the Bluray but it failed, the only way I have been able to do it is an MKV passthrough, which created a 59gb file. So I tired to do a convert to 4k 10bit MKV, which failed straight away, I changed the encoding option to Fas1 1-pass, which then started converting but failed at about 20%. This is all with the HW acceleration A/V codecs turned off. Log attached.
    Attached Files

No one else have this problem?

Comment

They may, but are in the UHD forum, I will move your thread there...
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by andygoodall9841 View Post
        Hi guys, having problems ripping Rocketman UHD UK version. I tried a Dolby vision rip (the only one it allowed me to do) straight from the Bluray but it failed, the only way I have been able to do it is an MKV passthrough, which created a 59gb file. So I tired to do a convert to 4k 10bit MKV, which failed straight away, I changed the encoding option to Fas1 1-pass, which then started converting but failed at about 20%. This is all with the HW acceleration A/V codecs turned off. Log attached.
        Please update the graphics card driver to the latest version and then convert it using 1-past again and see the result.

Comment

Working...
        X