Original UHD Iso Ripper Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original UHD Iso Ripper Issue

Hi. Im backing up my original UHD movies but once Iso i select RIPPER and add my iso. I choose MKV 10 Bit H265 4K profile i get a bit rate selector which i've tested and set to 10000 Bit Rate. Once conversion is completed my Bit rate is never the same as i set in the video option, it can be something like 8000 so to achieve 10000 i may have to set it to 13000. Am i doing something wrong? Any help is always appreciated so thank you in advance

Hi Fredan, please provide a little more information;
    • Are the ISOs made with DVDFab?
    • Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from one of these.
    • What are you using to see the bitrate of the encoded output?
    Note that the bitrate setting is an estimate that can vary somewhat with the nature of your Source and settings, but I would expect it to generally be closer than that.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi signals, apologies for late reply. I thought i would receive an email saying someone had responded. I am going to redo a UHD again and then attach what you need. Yes i make the isos with DVDFAB as i purchased all your software at Christmas time. Also to see bit rate im using Mediainfo. Iam going to try again and the ill add the log file. I appreciate your response

Comment

That would be great, thanks for the feedback.
        If you click Subscribe in the upper right corner, the forum will notify you on your next login that someone has posted on your subscription.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi.
          Apologies for late reply. I have been waiting for customer services to get back to me to let me know how i claim my $30 amazon gift card but since i have bought all the dfdfab package NOBODY ever replies to my emails. It is sad that now i spent all this money nobody responds to emails. I also asked them if its possible to use my own menu items like back drops and somehow change play button/chapter buttons something more in line with whichever original i am converting.
          I am going to try a conversion now so ill brb with results
          Thank you for at least replying

Comment

Hi
            I have used RIPPER as my selection. I added my ISO Image from my hard drive and the ISO is 68GB in size
            Im making an MKV 10Bit 4k X265 and i have attached an image of my settings
            I have set my Bitrate to 10143kbps which should produce a 9902MB mkv
            I have taken a scrrenshot of my original UHD Source Disk im working from.
            The output MKV is just over 7GB so i have attached media info
            I have attached log file which is a clean log just for this conversion so hopefully it reveals my issues
            i will post a 2nd time as im only allowed 2 attachments per post
            Regards
            Terry
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi
              Missing files attached to this post from previous post
              I also noticed the bitrate for the completed file is only 7886 kbps
              Terry
              Attached Files

Comment

I hardly know where to begin.

I will explain first that the office is closed for what is now called the Spring Festival (lunar calendar New Year’s) holiday, so you should not expect a reply to an email until it reopens. You assume things with no knowledge of the facts which are incorrect and insulting.

Image attachments are purposely limited since they impose a load on the server that slows responses for everyone, especially users who slow or limited internet connections. Your image of the disc package was not particularly informative for instance, less so than the name typed and a purchase link to show the country of origin, so it will be removed. Please see the link in my sig regarding the use of images for better results, especially using png types instead of jpg, since you used both!

As to the file size, I suspect the developers will tell you they are only estimates but for that we must wait and see.

Comment

Thank you for replying
                  My post was never meant to be insulting.
                  The first thing i want to say is i know nothing of Spring Festival (lunar calendar New Year’s) holiday and if this is so why cant someone put it in an email?
                  When i send an email i get an automated response saying we will get back to you within 48 hours ?
                  Its 4 weeks since my first email and no response. The email could say on Holiday?
                  How do i find out how to claim the $30 token before my time expires?
                  Many thanks
                  Terry

Comment

If you have made an effort to contact them about a claiming problem, the expiration clock stops running, it will still be valid when the office reopens. They are off duty when the office is closed, which is why there is no response by email or any other means. These are honorable people, I have known them for many years.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. I would never disrespect anyone intentionally and i hope you will believe that.
                      Apologies in advance if i upset you in any way as it wasnt meant to be like that
                      Terry

Comment

How will i get to know about my conversion issue? Why it produces incorrect file size etc? Thank you
                        Last edited by Fredan; 02-07-2020, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fredan View Post
                          How will i get to know about my conversion issue? Why it produces incorrect file size etc? Thank you
                          Sorry for the late respond. We need time to look into this issue, if there is any news from our developer, I will update you, thank you.

Comment

Thank you for letting me know Mona

Comment

Hello
                              Any update at all as i dont want to try until i know what the problem is
                              Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X