dracula untold uhd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper dracula untold uhd

I am unable to rip or backup main movie of Dracula untold uhd. It gets to 27% or so and does nothing. The elapsed time continues to count but the remaining time jumps up to about 200 some hours. Any help would be appreciated. Here are the log files. draculauntolduhd.txt dracuhd.txt

The log shows tons of read errors, it is either bad or new protection is not supported yet. You might try the v11.0.6.7 Beta.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'll will try that. Thanks. Do you have a list of known 4k's that work

Comment

Tried again with 11067 beta with same result dracuntolduhd.txt

Comment

Did you try cleaning the disc?

Comment

dbagger The list of supported 4k UHD titles would be too long. These are generally supported when released or within a day or two. This may be a rare exception which the developers may need to check.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok signals thanks. Are the developers checking this out?
              Yes procat I cleaned the disc.

Comment

I have passed the log file to the developer, any news, I will update you. Thanks.

》》》》update:
                It is not a key or protection issue, please exchange the disc to try again.
                Also, please provide a purchase link for getting the same disc, thank you.
                Last edited by Mona; 01-15-2020, 03:45 AM. Reason: add update

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200114-234637.png
Views:	188
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	377138 i bought this from Amazon. Thanks

Comment

Could it be some issue with my computer like not having the right hardware or something

Comment

So I can't return this movie because I bought it to long ago. However I bought Aquaman 4k and it copied perfectly. So I guess that the copy of Dracula untold I purchased is bad. That's my luck. Thanks for your help Signals and Mona

Comment

We are testing the Dracula disc to see if the problem can be reproduced and corrected, so don’t throw it away!

Comment

UPDATE: DVDFab can copy the movie well, both Main Movie mode and Full Disc mode, so it is a problem on your disc. You can clean the disc or use a different drive to try again and see if it helps.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

So I have another Universal pictures UHD movie the house with a clock in its walls and it will not copy just like Dracula untold. You said that you got Dracula to work perfectly but this is the second movie that won't copy. I don't think I got two bad discs in a row. As far as trying another drive Aquaman copied fine and it is a Warner Bros. Here's the log file for The house with the clock. house witclock.txt . Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X