The house with a clock in its walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy The house with a clock in its walls

So I have yet another Universal pictures movie The house with a clock in its walls that won't copy. I tried cleaning the disk and unplugging all usb devices and still get the same result. As for trying another drive I don't have one yet but I was able to copy Aquaman (Warner Bros.) with no issues. I bought it from amazon. I find it highly unlikely that I got two bad disks. It has to be something with my system. Please help. I spent a lot of money on your products and I really hope that it wasn't for nothing. Here's the log. I cancelled it because the time remaining just kept climbing and the drive was no longer spinning. Thank you. HOUSE WITH CLOCK.txt

As you should know by now, some new discs have new protection schemes that must be defeated. This one will be fixed as have all the others in the past. There may be a delay due to the current Chinese official holiday.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for responding so quickly. I understand that but it does the exact same thing that Dracula untold does and I was told that you guys were able to copy Dracula untold with no problem

Comment

Turns out that the asus drive a have is the reason. I bought and installed the lg bu40n and was able to due both movies. I don't understand why the asus drive is able to due Aquaman only but what ever. Thanks for all your help. Happy holidays

Comment

Working...
        X