LG WH16NS40 NS50 FW version 1.04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Drive Tool LG WH16NS40 NS50 FW version 1.04

I'm receiving error messages when attempting to downgrade my firmware. I'm being told it's because the UHD Drive Tool doesn't support FW 1.04. Can someone confirm that? Also, if that's the case, is it possible that it will support 1.04 in the near future? I know such things can't be given a date but if it isn't possible I need to find a different drive. Thank you.

see post #9 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/uhd-co...hould-i-to-buy
    the 1.04 firmware should be supported in a future update.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      see post #9 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/uhd-co...hould-i-to-buy
      the 1.04 firmware should be supported in a future update.
      every drive in that post come with undowngrade able firmware with the dvdfab tool

Comment

That thread is almost a year old, possibly not current in all respects. The WH16NS60 from some sellers on Amazon is currently shipping with firmware 1.01, but are way overpriced in my opinion.

guru: No “hidden advice” in PMs, not allowed here. I would hate to find you are promoting goods or services you sell.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

every WH16NS60 i have gotten since november has been 1.02
          WH14NS40s have been on 1.04 for a few months before that
          BU40NS have been 1.03 for a long time too
          the WH16NS60 is definitely overpriced especially for how bad the quality control is i have gotten 50+ bad ones that i had to exchange before i ship them out to people because they would get read errors.
          and the asus is no better its just a rebranded lg with worse firmware that blows up disks
          i have had the best luck with BU40Ns and flash them to 1.00
          but i am looking forward to pioneer support
          but the advise gets me banned if i post it publicly

Comment

Working...
          X