Intel quick sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intel quick sync

Copy 4k disc, took 20 hrs. Have intel video graphic. If I set gpu codings (intel quick sync) it says it can not be supported by graphic my graphic card.Can anyboby tell what intel graphic card I need.My cpu is i7
    Thank you

What is the model of your i7? The graphics is built into the CPU but not all i7 models support it. You can add an nvidia GPU card as well if desired. Processing 4k content puts great demands on system resources, if you plan to do much of it, you may need to consider some hardware upgrades.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Assuming you are running Windows 10, you can find out which model of the I7 processor by opening Task Manager and selecting the Performance Tab, look at the graph of CPU activity and you'll see the model number at the top of the display. Here's what it displays for my laptop:

Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz

Comment

Working...
      X