• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Midway 4k usa

Midway 4 k usa comes up oops New java protection Thank You
    Attached Files

Screenpass protection

Comment

Also note that Fab also fails to rip to MKV, after about 30 min it gobbles up all your RAM then crashes.

Comment

Originally posted by rdgrimes View Post
        Also note that Fab also fails to rip to MKV, after about 30 min it gobbles up all your RAM then crashes.

yes noticed that , also the same with Knives Out USA , both appear to be new Lionsgate releases

Comment

I am having issue with Midway. I tried to copy in full disc but it just sits on 2%. I am using the newest update of Dvd fab dvd copy. Will it work if I copy in Main Movie?

Comment

My copy states that DVDFab does not support this title but has all the information needed and will work on it and notify me when available to copy not sure what is going on with this title thought it was fixed with the last update 11.0.7.4 please fix this

Comment

All,
              Full Disc is not supported yet for BD-J on 4k UHD discs, but Main Movie works fine, copied and watched it yesterday. If it does not work for you with v11.0.7.4, please attach the DVDFab internal log session for the task. Full Disc will be supported soon along with a limited Clone to ISO.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have tried it with the ripper module and mov passthrough and that is where I’m getting the error message from DVDFab stating not supported yet we have the information and will get back to you as soon as we have it decrypted please advise

Comment

The changelog says Ripper module should be supported for Midway and Knives, checking it to reproduce the problem you have reported (but failed to attach a DVDFab internal log session, please do that).
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    All,
                    Full Disc is not supported yet for BD-J on 4k UHD discs, but Main Movie works fine, copied and watched it yesterday. If it does not work for you with v11.0.7.4, please attach the DVDFab internal log session for the task. Full Disc will be supported soon along with a limited Clone to ISO.
                    Definitely not working. As previously posted Fab crashes. Seems to be about 30% of the rip, around the time its processing the branching segments.
                    Attached Files

Comment

i am posting the logs mine won't even start ripping i get the error right away so here are the logs and i tried with the ripper module and tried MKV Passthrough and received error right away after scanned Please advise
                      dvdfab_internal.log
                      20200218-server.log
                      fabcheck_internal.log
                      dvdfab_process.log

Comment

I tried this in Full disc and in movie only and it still hasn't worked. Please advise. I have added the log.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I just got mine to work in ripper module with MKV passthrough and I was also able to make a iso copy of the disk with the copy module so it seems to be working now with DVDFAB 11.0.7.4

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
                            i am posting the logs mine won't even start ripping i get the error right away so here are the logs and i tried with the ripper module and tried MKV Passthrough and received error right away after scanned Please advise
                            [ATTACH]n378473[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH]n378475[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH]n378474[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH]n378476[/ATTACH]
                            Laprince, it's another UHD version, it's supported now, please try again and tell me the result.

2020.02.18-21:15:40: got copyright 1 fe
                            2020.02.18-21:15:40: key method 0
                            2020.02.18-21:15:41: got udf/iso
                            2020.02.18-21:15:41: dvd discid 3335323738303231363536363530313236363500
                            2020.02.18-21:15:41: dvd disable cloud decryption
                            2020.02.18-21:15:49: got discinfo
                            2020.02.18-21:15:50: pathplayer disabled 0
                            @sweeteresa, you are using the DVD, from the log file, you disabled the PathPlayer, please enable it from Common Settings -> DVD -> PathPlayer. Please send us the order link if still have the same problem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200220160924.png
Views:	392
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	378488

Thanks!

Wilson
                            Please post your logs the default location is:
                            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Full disc now working for midway as well I was able to make a full disc ISO of this movie today so this is good news

Comment

Working...
                              X