Midway audio out of sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Midway audio out of sync

used DOLBY MP4 setting to convert midway. Audio is good for the first 36 minutes, but thereafter is out of sync. tried multiple times with same result. (english)

This is a known issue with mkv passthrough so it is probably the same cause. The developers are working on it, sorry for the inconvenience. Please attach your DVDFab internal log session from this task.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by paulserr View Post
      used DOLBY MP4 setting to convert midway. Audio is good for the first 36 minutes, but thereafter is out of sync. tried multiple times with same result. (english)
      Hi,

For the A/V sync problem, please update to the new version 11075 and try again, please post the log file if you still have the same problem, thanks!

This is a known issue with mkv passthrough so it is probably the same cause. The developers are working on it, sorry for the inconvenience. Please attach your DVDFab internal log session from this task.
      The TrueHD audio of the disc is special, but the AC-3 core is fine, for now, it's forced to copy to AC-3 audio when ripper to Passthrough.

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

How about if you copy the movie does it still have the sync problem and automatically convert it to ac3 or dies it copy the dolly TrueHD with no sync issues

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
          How about if you copy the movie does it still have the sync problem and automatically convert it to ac3 or dies it copy the dolly TrueHD with no sync issues
          It's fine when copy the movie in UHD Copy. Forced to remove the HD audio in Ripper only.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Are you working on a fix for this in the ripper module would like to make a copy with MKV passthrough

Comment

paulserr, when you are available, please update to the latest DVDFab to try again and feedback with the latest dvdfab_internal log file.

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
              Are you working on a fix for this in the ripper module would like to make a copy with MKV passthrough
              Laprince, too, please use the latest DVDFab to convert the movie and see the result. Any issue, please describe and feedback with the latest log files.

Thank you.

Comment

I will try again but can we keep the Dolby TrueHD now for this movie with the ripper module and MKV passthrough I would like to keep the TrueHD audio with MKV passthrough please advise and hopefully no out of sync audio

Comment

Please try it and report as Mona requested, thanks.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I was able to make a copy with the ripper module and MKV Passthrough with the latest version 11.0.7.5 and it does not seem to be out of sync but the only bad thing is that the audio is AC3 I would like a fix so we can keep the original TrueHD Atmos 7.1 Please fix this for us so we can retain the original audio with the ripper module

Thank You

Comment

Is there a fix for this yet as ANYDVD and CLONEDVD have fixed this movie already you can make a MKV passthrough with the TrueHD audio and it is not out of sync please fix and let us know

Comment

This title now works with the hd audio Atmos with the ripper module tried it today with the latest 11.0.7.9 and it keeps the Dolby Atmos when making a MKV passthrough and played back with no problems

Comment

Working...
                        X