Midway rip issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midway rip issues

Alright here is the problem that was detected by my experience, i rip the movie in an mkv file, and when converting to a playable movie file and saw the movie, at minute 0.39 of movie flakes appear in the image and stop in 0.41 minutes, and roles well the rest, so i found that this movie got 4 files in the play list, and the one that works without any issue is the file 504, i fouded with other softwares an uses dvdfab uhd creator to create a playable movie and this one works fine without any image or sound problems,so when you put to rip or copy the movie dvdfab choose this same file,373, and not the correct one 504,this is the problem with this software is not choosing the write palylist.

Thanks for the feedback Phil, the developers report more than on version of this disc, so please attach a DVDFab internal log session so that the disc ID can be verified. Playlist alternate may not work for all versions.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok the files are attached, the log file it was to be reduced with winrar your site page said that exceeds 70000,also when ripping in mkv the sound its out of sync about 0.39 minutes of movie,but if it is ripped of in an m2ts file sound and quality are very good.
      Attached Files

Comment

You had to compress them because you failed to select only the log sessions needed. Please follow in instructions linked in my sig, below or use the Feedback button in DVDFab settings, then you can just post the Log ID number here. The sync problem is a known issue, see the other threads about it, it will be corrected.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

You are using the downloaded UHD source, for now, DVDFab does not know the Blu-ray ID when opening an unprotected UHD Blu-ray, you have to check the remove HD audio option from title 504 manually.

Click image for larger version

Name:	remove hd.png
Views:	791
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	378682

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

The complete log file its attached,i m trying the way you explain about the sound issue, waiting that conversion ends.
            Attached Files

Comment

Ok UHD creator finished creating from the convertion m2ts file a playable disk with no sound or image issue following your tips removing manually the AC3 HD sound, atmos workink perfect and sync with the movie,5 stars,this only works doing an authoring working video manually,automatic DVDFab cant´t do it.

Comment

Did Midway copy movie only to iso. Then burn to 50GB BDR. ISO play with DVDFAB player 6, but disc won't play. Made with latest version 11.0.8.0. Sorry didn't keep the log files. Will try full version unless somebody has some ideas?
                thanks

Comment

Just wanted to confirm that I had the same experience as Phil Anselmo when ripping Midway UHD. The default title chosen by DVDFab was 373 which is not the correct title. This title has video playback issues beginning around 37 minutes into the movie. Based on other sources as well as using process monitor while playing the UHD disc via DVDFab player, the correct title is 504. DVDFab UHD ripper does identify this title as one of 4 options and there is no way to know which is the correct title without further evaluation. Has this been recognized and does DVDFab plan to better select the correct title in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by gomno View Post
                    Just wanted to confirm that I had the same experience as Phil Anselmo when ripping Midway UHD. The default title chosen by DVDFab was 373 which is not the correct title. This title has video playback issues beginning around 37 minutes into the movie. Based on other sources as well as using process monitor while playing the UHD disc via DVDFab player, the correct title is 504. DVDFab UHD ripper does identify this title as one of 4 options and there is no way to know which is the correct title without further evaluation. Has this been recognized and does DVDFab plan to better select the correct title in the future?
                    Please attach your dvdfab_internal log session for the movie disc. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X