Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whell i dont know about you but with DVDFab it selects the correct playlist 800,and i already ripped to an mkv file and use UHD creator, everything till now works perfect,except the cinavia fix…….

Comment

Well when I use the ripper module and MKV passthrough it still selects title number 802 I just tried this with the latest version as well 11.0.7.9 and still not fixed I have tried it 3 times now and it selects 802 so no idea how you are getting it to select 800 please advise

Comment

Well when I use the ripper module and MKV passthrough it still selects title number 802 I just tried this with the latest version as well 11.0.7.9 and still not fixed I have tried it 3 times now and it selects 802 so no idea how you are getting it to select 800 please advise have you thought that maybe there is more than 1 version out there not just yours that is working correctly
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
          Well when I use the ripper module and MKV passthrough it still selects title number 802 I just tried this with the latest version as well 11.0.7.9 and still not fixed I have tried it 3 times now and it selects 802 so no idea how you are getting it to select 800 please advise have you thought that maybe there is more than 1 version out there not just yours that is working correctly

Our developers are working on the selecting wrong title issue, for now, you can choose 800 on the Choose Other Titles pannel.
          See example below
          Click image for larger version

Name:	choose other title.png
Views:	261
Size:	327.1 KB
ID:	379680

Comment

Thank you Mona please advise me when the developers have figured it out this is much appreciated

Comment

Hi Mona does the latest update 11.0.8.0 fix this issue for this title please advise

Comment

Hi Mona when are all these issues going to get fixed I have seen a couple updates now and these issues still not fixed and addressed it is taking slot longer than usual please advise

Comment

It seems like DVDFab is having issues with all the Disney movies as I just tried Star Wars the last Jedi with the ripper module and MKV passthrough but it selected title 801 and the correct Title for this movie is 800 so again the wrong title and it seems to me that with the Disney movies title 800 seems to be the correct one for most of the Disney movies so please fix this and get as a new update please

Comment

It seems like DVDFab is having issues with all the Disney movies as I just tried Star Wars the last Jedi 4K uhd with the ripper module and MKV passthrough but it selected title 801 and the correct Title for this movie is 800 so again the wrong title and it seems to me that with the Disney movies title 800 seems to be the correct one for most of the Disney movies so please fix this and get as a new update please

Comment

It seems like DVDFab is having issues with all the Disney movies as I just tried Star Wars the last Jedi 4K uhd with the ripper module and MKV passthrough but it selected title 801 and the correct Title for this movie is 800 so again the wrong title and it seems to me that with the Disney movies title 800 seems to be the correct one for most of the Disney movies so please fix this and get as a new update please
                      Sorry about it, I will push the developer again.

Comment

Ok please do and get back to me when the update is available
                        Thank You

Comment

UPDATE: The coming version will fix the issue with this movie, please kindly wait for update, thank you.

Comment

Ok thank you I really appreciate this but what about the rest of the Disney movies like the Star Wars series is this going to be fixed with the upcoming new update as well beceause it seems to be all the Disney movies that are having this same issue
                            Please advise

Comment

Ok thank you I really appreciate this but what about the rest of the Disney movies like the Star Wars series is this going to be fixed with the upcoming new update as well beceause it seems to be all the Disney movies that are having this same issue
                              Please advise
                              For other movies that you encounter the similar issue, please specify the movie, and provide the internal log session as well as all the files except those .m2ts files from the original movie disc. I will then pass them to our developer.

Comment

I believe one of your guys just went out and bought the Star Wars set because it is a 27 disc set it is the whole trilogy of star wars and I don’t wanna send you all the logs for every disc this would take some time but this issue with selecting the wrong title with the Disney movies needs to be addressed and fixed please

Comment

Working...
                                X