Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with 4k movie freeze a bit...

Hi

I make a copy of my original 4k movie (on blue ray) on 50g blank blue ray. the copy work ok...but freeze a bit every 5-10 secondes. sound and color are good but this freeze is very bad

my system: i9 9900k, rtx 2080ti, 16g ram. one lg wh14ns40 with good firmware for uhd and one asus 16d1ht with 1.02 firmware...this one ok for uhd too

I copy at 2x. I try with both drive and 2 diff blank disk...

what wrong?

sorry for my English. I m french canadian

Do you play them on a stand-alone player at the tv? Have you tried playing them on the same drives that recorded them on your pc? Also, if you play a disc again, does the problem appear at the same spot? English is fine and clear, np.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Do you play them on a stand-alone player at the tv? Have you tried playing them on the same drives that recorded them on your pc? Also, if you play a disc again, does the problem appear at the same spot? English is fine and clear, np.
      try on 2 disk player...Pioneer lx500 and on sony x700. If I make 1:1 copy on 100gb disk with any dvd (iso image) and than write with imageburn...work perfect...but at $7-8 each disk...I want make copy on 50gb.

I have try all disk and movie only...always same problem...little freeze.

With blue cloner...no freeze but all color are wash..

and same on my other system...i7 9700k, gtx960, 16g ram...with 2 sames burner...one lg and one asus with good firmware for uhd copy

Thanks for your help
      Last edited by Bob vader; 03-26-2020, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Hi Bob, please attach the dvdfab_internal log file, fabcheck_internal log file and the burn log file. Thanks.
        You can also refer to this post to send us the feedabck ID instead of sending those log files one by one: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Also, as signals asked on post #2, "Have you tried playing them on the same drives that recorded them on your pc?" Is the burnt disc played well on your PC?

Comment

Working...
        X