Lg bdr-xd07uhd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optical Drives Lg bdr-xd07uhd

LG BDR-XD07UHD - Just wondering when this drive might be added to the UHD drive tool. Thanks.

Based on what we found, this BD-RW BDR-XD07 is not an LG drive, but a Pioneer drive.
    Please send us your UHD Drive Tool log file to help us confirm it, thanks.

Comment

See if you can exchange it for one of the supported LG or other drives for a faster solution.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok, here is the drive tool log. thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by beric3236 View Post
          Ok, here is the drive tool log. thanks.
          From the log file, the drive you used is HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH16NS40, firmware 1.03, and it's supported to downgrade using UHD Drive Tool.

Comment

UPDATE: For the Pioneer BDR-XD07UHD external UHD drive. I found out today that as of Version 11.0.8.4 this drive will copy and rip 4K disk. As a test I ripped and was about to copy Hunt for the Red October. FYI. I don't have the UHD drive tool unless it is working in the background and I haven't noticed it.
            Last edited by beric3236; 04-15-2020, 05:58 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention which drive as I have both.

Comment

UPDATE: For the Pioneer BDR-XD07UHD external UHD drive. I found out today that as of Version 11.0.8.4 this drive will copy and rip 4K disk. As a test I ripped and was about to copy Hunt for the Red October. FYI. I don't have the UHD drive tool unless it is working in the background and I haven't noticed it.
              Show us some proof DVD fab has not announced support for those drives yet are you sure you did not just copy the standard Blu-ray from the UHD package

Comment

I have update. Hunt for the Red October UHD is only 43gb and was copy-able. So I found a new movie Shazzam which was 89gb. I got the error code "Failure to open disk due to unfriendly firmware installed on this drive" and to go find the uhd drive tool. The same reaction came from my LG WH16NS60 - BDXL drive. I guess I am back at square one. Sorry for the miss information. I was hopeful. Again sorry.

Comment

I have update. Hunt for the Red October UHD is only 43gb and was copy-able. So I found a new movie Shazzam which was 89gb. I got the error code "Failure to open disk due to unfriendly firmware installed on this drive" and to go find the uhd drive tool. The same reaction came from my LG WH16NS60 - BDXL drive. I guess I am back at square one. Sorry for the miss information. I was hopeful. Again sorry.
                  Please send us the latest dvdfab_internal log session for this new movie Shazzam, thanks.

Comment

Ok - You got it. - Oh - Tried to upload but got the error "File exceeds PHP's file-size limit of 2.00 MB." According to Detail the file size is only 5519KB. go figure.

Comment

Ok - You got it. - Oh - Tried to upload but got the error "File exceeds PHP's file-size limit of 2.00 MB." According to Detail the file size is only 5519KB. go figure.
                      Please send the log file to my email account.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please send the log file to my email account.
                        why are we even troubleshooting this that drive is not supported for UHD.
                        unless this has changed has it? i have a few of those around to test

Comment

Originally posted by steavedaguru View Post

why are we even troubleshooting this that drive is not supported for UHD.
                          unless this has changed has it? i have a few of those around to test
                          It's not about this drive bdr-xd07uhd.

Your post reminds me though (thank you), I will make myself a bit clearer.

Comment

Regarding this drive LG WH16NS60, please use UHD Drive Tool to downgrade its firmware first, and then copy the movie Shazzam again.
                            If you have already done the downgrade but received the same error, please send us the latest UHD Drive Tool log file and the dvdfab_internal log file.
                            To avoid this log size too large to upload issue, please remove the old log files before you try again. It will generate new log files later.

Comment

I bought the UHD drive tool and am in the process of trying to down grade the WH16N60. My question is how long should it take to downgrade. Started at 11:00 and it is now 12:16 and still no downgrade. attached is the log for UHD drive tool
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X