No announcement yet.

Skywalker Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The developers do not have the full 27 disc collection. I have the most recent one (Rise...4k) and it copies perfectly with DVDFab v11.0.8.4. I say this for the last time, do not post again in this thread unless you attach the requested log files or a Log ID number.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have sent you the AACS files with FileZilla the name on the folder is AACS Star Wars The Last Jedi this 4k uhd disc is also selecting the wrong title it selects title 801 with the ripper module and MKV passthrough and 800 is the correct title this is only 1 disc of many that your software has issues with the Disney discs other software such as ANYDVD has no issues with the Disney discs for some reason it’s your software that has issues with the Disney discs please fix this and get back to me

Comment

Here is the disc that im talking about
        https://www.amazon.ca/Star-Wars-Epis...7838511&sr=8-
        Star-Wars-Episode-Blu-ray-Bilingual/dp/B07885FYQP/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=star+wars+the+last+jedi+4k&qid =1587838511&sr=8-1

Please let me know if you need anything else

Comment

Did u receive my files as you have not responded yet and let me know that you have got them

Comment

I believe the developers have the actual Quebec variant of this title (Last Jedi). I have no idea if the files have been retrieved or not but normally this is done quickly, thanks for sending them.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Awesome ok well the folder with the files are their with FileZilla I sent them and hopefully you can get this fixed for me please let me know when it is fixed thank you

Comment

We’re you able to pull the files I sent you guys and work on getting this fixed yet

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
                  I have sent you the AACS files with FileZilla the name on the folder is AACS Star Wars The Last Jedi this 4k uhd disc is also selecting the wrong title it selects title 801 with the ripper module and MKV passthrough and 800 is the correct title this is only 1 disc of many that your software has issues with the Disney discs other software such as ANYDVD has no issues with the Disney discs for some reason it’s your software that has issues with the Disney discs please fix this and get back to me
                  About Star Wars The Last Jedi this 4k uhd disc, it is fixed, please try again.

Comment

Working...
                  X