Uhd to bluray issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhd to bluray issues

Lately I have wanted to convert some UHD titles to Bluray 1080P, but unfortunately all the conversions give problem, the converted file does not show the subtitles in the video, the subtitle information appears but the characters are not displayed in the image. I tried to remux the file to manually add the subtitle to it and I notice another problem, the title size decreased from 33.5 GB to 8.85 GB.
    Could you be so kind as to see how this can be solved? I would be grateful.

P.S. These tests were carried out on an Intel I7 3.4 ghz, DDR3 32gb, Samsung Evo 1TB SSD, and an MSI Radeon RX580 Armor 8G OC card.

Does it do this on any title?
    Also, please do not post the same thing in multiple forums, the others have been deleted.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,
      Yes, it does on any title

Comment

Originally posted by Malevolo123 View Post
        Lately I have wanted to convert some UHD titles to Bluray 1080P, but unfortunately all the conversions give problem, the converted file does not show the subtitles in the video, the subtitle information appears but the characters are not displayed in the image. I tried to remux the file to manually add the subtitle to it and I notice another problem, the title size decreased from 33.5 GB to 8.85 GB.
        Could you be so kind as to see how this can be solved? I would be grateful.

P.S. These tests were carried out on an Intel I7 3.4 ghz, DDR3 32gb, Samsung Evo 1TB SSD, and an MSI Radeon RX580 Armor 8G OC card.
        About the subtitle, did you try to use a different Player to play it and Enable subtitle for playback?
        Please specify the UHD movie you've tried.

Also, send us the dvdfab_internal log file for the process to help analyze the problem. Thanks.

Comment

Hi,
          I already remove the project, but right now i started making a new one, as soon is ready I'll post the log file,
          And for the subtitle issue i already tested on PowerDVD v19 and also VLC enabling the desire subtitles, but like i said before they don't show up in the image.

Since dvdfab enabled this option to convert uhd to bluray, I been testing with some titles, and all without success due to the subtitles issue, not to mention the other problem of the file converted to 1080p, when I remux the title converted to 1080p its size decreases, the title converted to 1080p has a size of 33.1 GB and when I remux it to add a subtitle the file size decreases to 8.85 gb.

I try with titles like:
          Zombieland
          Zombieland Double Tap
          Braveheart
          Rambo: Last Blood
          John Wick
          Gladiator
          Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
          Charlie's Angels
          Men in Black International
          Terminator: Dark Fate

In other words, any UHD title that i try to convert to Bluray 1080p presents the subtitle issue

Comment

Hi,
            I'm sending you the internal log file.

I also notice something in the internal log "warning: h264 encode bitrate(39973) exceed the standard(62500)",
            Could this be one of the issues when remuxing the converted file Bluray1080p (37.6 GB) reduces it to 7.30GB when i adding an external subtitle?

P.S. I also try on standalone players and the subtitle don't show in the image
            Attached Files

Comment

Mona I have the Zombieland discs and will try to reproduce this.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Can you please check why the converted Bluray 1080p, haves issues when i trying to remux it for adding an external subtitle?
                I mean the converted Bluray 1080p folder haves for example 35 GB, and when i trying to remux that folder to add an external subtitle it shrinks to 8.85 GB,
                Why the file size shrinks?

Comment

Working...
                X