Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab 11.0.8.9 Converter: How to trim videos with this odd editor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 11.0.8.9 Converter: How to trim videos with this odd editor?

I am completely puzzled. I want to trim a MP4 video with the video editor. So I started DVDFab and changed to the converter module. Then I dragged the video to trim into the programs window. The video edit opens the video editor. So far so good. But after that it's all greek to me! I merely want to set a start and an end mark. Ideally I can check this start and end mark by watching them as freezed frames. In addition to that I want to fine adjust these marks. As I recognize, this feature was supplied in a previous version of the video editor and it works for me.

Now I am completely lost. In fact I can press a button called "Trim" and a start and end mark is presented. And I can change this. But I am not able to set and control this this marks by watching the video. Sometimes the video runs, sometimes not, somtimes from the very start and not from one of the marks. Sometimes there is a still frame shown, sometimes a pitch black video window.

Well, maybe I did not get what that program wants from me. Is there any manual of the current video editor (and not one about some ancient version) ?

Many thanks for an enlightening answer in advance!

See the captures below for some general tips on using the editor. I made these using an mp4 set up to convert to MKV using v11.0.8.9 and it worked normally for me. If this does not fully answer your questions, post again.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 EDITOR 1.png Views:	0 Size:	592.9 KB ID:	382051

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 EDITOR 2.png Views:	0 Size:	483.5 KB ID:	382052

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X