Dolby Vision support in mkv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request Dolby Vision support in mkv

The mkv specification has been updated to support dolby vision.
    Is there a time frame for the support in DVDFab?

Has there been anything new on this yet or still waiting to implement please advise

Comment

MP4 does not support DTS-HD, so basically the only option is MKV. Since the specs of MKV now support it, I guess it would be very appreciated to have a response here. Is it planned any time soon ? I have more and more UHD Blu-Rays with Dolby Vision

Comment

It is more than just DVDFab, it must be fully supported by the nvidia sdk as well, and many players can’t handle it either. So lots of things will need updates, please be patient.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Since version 12.0.4.8 released on 2021-09-22:
          New: Added support for the UHD Ripper module to output MKV Dolby Vision videos (Single Stream BL+EL+RPU) that are compatible on Zidoo 1000pro, New Chromecast with Google TV, NVIDIA Shield 2019 Pro, and other devices.

Please kindly update to the latest DVDFab 12 to have a try.

Comment

UHD Ripper module is working great on UHD Dolby Vision Atmos discs!
            My LG E9 shows Dolby Vision/Dolby Atmos when playing UHD Dolby Vision Atmos titles, like Snake Eyes (2021), in MKV format on Plex from my 2019 Nvidia Shield TV Pro.

I've been a longtime user of DVDFab and they keep making this software better and better!

Comment

Working...
            X