Intermittent Freeze Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intermittent Freeze Ups

I have been ripping UHDs with other software and then using dvdfab to convert them down to a reasonable size to store on my servers. The issue has been frame freezes which last several minutes during rips or severe pixelation in the upper left hand corner. Sound continues to run. I have an NVidiaGeForce1660ti which I downloaded the most recent drivers.
    It is not happening with all of them, but close to 40 percent of the titles. Specifically, Disney animated rips and most recently with X-Men, X-Men The Last Stand, Backdraft & Hot Fuzz. When you watch the copy, as it freezes, it looks like it jumps back a few frames and stops.

Please try using DVDFab for all steps in the process then send your logs if one does not work. You can do this by selecting Feedback in the DVDFab Settings dropdown, then posting the Log ID number here in the forum. References to other products have been removed per forum policy.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X