Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percentage and final size problems when copying an entire disk to iso.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Percentage and final size problems when copying an entire disk to iso.

I have been making copies of my UHD4K titles in iso format for a long time, but I have come across a couple of them that have given me the following problem:

- When I add the full disc (in this case the BluRay UHD Jaws (1975) that contains Dolby Vision and HDR10 +), I select BD100 as the destination, and I don't know why but, in the information bar, the original size of the movie and the final one do not match (the original size is 95.092GB and the final size of the copy in ISO is 91.699GB.
    Also, in the information bar, the percentage shown is 10% (this has never happened to me before, the original size always matches the final size, and the percentage was always 100%).

The advanced configuration of the copy, is all empty, only selected "OUT" as BD100 2160p.

The questions:
    - If I have BD100 selected, why doesn't it appear the same original size as the final one?
    - Why does it appear only 10% instead of 100% as usual?
    - Does it mean that the final result will be copied with loss of quality?
    - Is it a program error or am I doing something wrong?
    - How can I solve this situation and have the film copied with 100% as in the original?

Thank you very much. Hi

Moving your thread to the correct forum. Better to attach a DVDFab internal log session than the picture, which I have removed. For tips on logs, see the link “Supplying DVDFab Logs....” below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The image is very small. How can I solve that?

Comment

The image is not needed in this case, your explanation was very clear. There is a link below about Using Images, please read that also for better results. Generally, supply the log session first, the staff will request an image if needed
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

We will try to duplicate first.
          Please attach the dvdfab_internal log file too, thanks.

Comment

And now, dvdfab_internal log file:
            Attached Files

Comment

Nobody?

Comment

Originally posted by josemedinasanchez View Post
                Nobody?
                try clicking common settings - general settings - click the factory rest button
                in the lower left corner of the general settings area, restart dvdfab and retry the disc again
                and see if you still get the final size error when copying a full disc to iso

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                  try clicking common settings - general settings - click the factory rest button
                  in the lower left corner of the general settings area, restart dvdfab and retry the disc again
                  and see if you still get the final size error when copying a full disc to iso
                  It doesn't worked. The problem persists.
                  Thank you very much for answering

Comment

Originally posted by josemedinasanchez View Post
                    And now, dvdfab_internal log file:
                    Sorry for the delay, we are just back in the office. I have passed your log file to the developer.

Comment

Working...
                    X