Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riddick movie Pitch Black not 100% in UHD copy!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Riddick movie Pitch Black not 100% in UHD copy!

Hi,

There seems to be a problem with Pitch Black movie that the UHD disc is around 90-92 GB and it's impossible to make a 100% 1:1 copy (to iso file) even with "to BD100 2160p" setting.

For regular BD's you can circumvent this problem by setting the maximum MB size for BD-25, BD-50, etc. so the entire disc will be copied not only 9X%..

There is no option in the settings for UHD sizes BD100 is the max.. so what is not getting copied if no 100% reached? Please fix this problem!

Thank You!

(You can see this in the attachment picture, column is too short for the text.. but the "9%" part (most likely 99%) tells you its not 100% for sure.)

Click image for larger version  Name:	PB.jpg Views:	0 Size:	15.6 KB ID:	391460
    Last edited by peterx; 03-02-2021, 08:14 PM.

Please supply the DVDFab internal log session generates by this disc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Please supply the DVDFab internal log session generates by this disc.
      Hi,

I've attached it. Final size of the iso is: 96.722.026.496 so ~96,7 GB

My other question regarding to this, when will we be able to use DVDFab Mini for UHD BD's too? Will there be the same settings just like for like regulard BD's like setting the size in MBs? That would solve this problem I guess..

Thanks!
      Attached Files

Comment

We could duplicate the problem, we will check, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          We could duplicate the problem, we will check, thanks.
          Hello Mona

I just tried again this movie with the most recent program version but now there is another problem.. When I want to create an 1:1 copy then it is just only ~60 GB in size with "BD100 2160p" setting.. the original disc around 96 GB and with this new program version multiple files are missing from the new 60 GB iso..

This problem could affect many other HUGE sized movies too!

Please look into this matter, Thank You very much!

(Log, BDinfo and picture included. In the picture I have the original UHD disc in the "G" drive.)

Click image for larger version  Name:	PB.png Views:	0 Size:	265.0 KB ID:	395264
          Last edited by peterx; 05-19-2021, 09:10 AM.

Comment

There isn't a log file, please try again. Thanks.

Comment

There isn't a log file, please try again. Thanks.
              Hi,

Actually there are two attached files to my message, and I can download it without problems.. :O

Here are the direct links to them:

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by peterx View Post

Hi,

Actually there are two attached files to my message, and I can download it without problems.. :O

Here are the direct links to them:

Thanks!
                Ah, not sure why, it didn't show the log files before. Anyway, I have passed the log files to developer, will keep you updated.

Comment

Ah, not sure why, it didn't show the log files before. Anyway, I have passed the log files to developer, will keep you updated.
                  Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by peterx View Post

Hello Mona

I just tried again this movie with the most recent program version but now there is another problem.. When I want to create an 1:1 copy then it is just only ~60 GB in size with "BD100 2160p" setting.. the original disc around 96 GB and with this new program version multiple files are missing from the new 60 GB iso..

This problem could affect many other HUGE sized movies too!

Please look into this matter, Thank You very much!

(Log, BDinfo and picture included. In the picture I have the original UHD disc in the "G" drive.)

Click image for larger version Name:	PB.png Views:	0 Size:	265.0 KB ID:	395264
                    According to the developer, that is the size of the main title. If you want the whole disc and full size, please use Full Disc mode or Clone mode.

Comment

Wow, Thank you!! Looks like I forgot to set it to "Full Disc"..

Comment

Working...
                      X