Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creator stopped creating .iso and disk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator Creator stopped creating .iso and disk...

I had been using it just fine to create BD-disk and did a UHD disk no problem. Used it last night and it would convert/format the file and the popup came up "successful" without the second step of creating the .iso or disk. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still cannot create disk or .iso. I tried it with a regular HD and it did the same, "successful" but did not create the .iso. Any idea?
    Attached Files

Don't know if this would have shown up in logs but who'da thunk it was the windows firewall! Don't know how anything got changed but reinstalling I rebooted and ran the program and the firewall popped up for permissions for the burner! Just sharing as an FYI. Working now.

Comment

Glad to hear it. Trust Microsoft to screw up anything.I turned the firewall off 2 years ago and count on Malwarebytes to keep me safe, no issues. Note: do this at your own risk!!
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X