Dolby Vision encode issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolby Vision encode issue

Trying to encode Game of Thrones S1 with Dolby Vision. Run into this problem frequently where the encode is mismatched as a weird out of sequence overlay looking layer on top of the main movie. This has happened with Jaws, Gladiator and many more. Seems to happen nearly 50% of the time when I'm trying to encode a DV UHD movie. Looks fine when doing non-encoded (2 layer) but when I run into this, I have to just give up on trying and stick to a HDR only encode. Hope someone can help. I really like DV!

For this one I first did a copy main movie then tried to encode the copy.

I've tried both cuda and GPU and they have the same result. all video card drivers are up to date. most recent DVDfab version, etc.

Attached Files

Please do not place logs in the message area of a post, attach them as I have done for yours above and outlined here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5

The staff will try to duplicate your problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by hacksack View Post
      Trying to encode Game of Thrones S1 with Dolby Vision. Run into this problem frequently where the encode is mismatched as a weird out of sequence overlay looking layer on top of the main movie. This has happened with Jaws, Gladiator and many more. Seems to happen nearly 50% of the time when I'm trying to encode a DV UHD movie. Looks fine when doing non-encoded (2 layer) but when I run into this, I have to just give up on trying and stick to a HDR only encode. Hope someone can help. I really like DV!

For this one I first did a copy main movie then tried to encode the copy.

I've tried both cuda and GPU and they have the same result. all video card drivers are up to date. most recent DVDfab version, etc.
      Please repeat your process, and then send the latest dvdfab_internal log file and the fabcheck_internal log file, thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X