Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Dirty Dancing BB Steelbook UHD

Dirty Dancing BB Steelbook UHD
    This title results in copy protection errors when doing a full disc (folder) copy. Main title will not play. Also Fab is selecting a wrong playlist in the Ripper module.

FWIW the correct title number is 132, MPLS playlist is 706.

Comment

This is an unusual problem that I have experienced a few times also. The BB steelbooks are sometimes different discs than the regular retail but not universally. The devs will need to take a look at it, so please attach the DVDFab internal log session for this one. Really need the Fab disc ID, which is contained in the log.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        This is an unusual problem that I have experienced a few times also. The BB steelbooks are sometimes different discs than the regular retail but not universally. The devs will need to take a look at it, so please attach the DVDFab internal log session for this one. Really need the Fab disc ID, which is contained in the log.
        Has this been resolved? I got the same copy protection error on my player when I tried to play back (full disc). I'm now trying to do just the main movie instead of full disc and see if it resolves.

Comment

Originally posted by akadennis View Post

Has this been resolved? I got the same copy protection error on my player when I tried to play back (full disc). I'm now trying to do just the main movie instead of full disc and see if it resolves.
          this did not work. i'm using the mac version of dvdfab. after many successful backups this is the first issue i have in a while. any suggestions?

Comment

this did not work. i'm using the mac version of dvdfab. after many successful backups this is the first issue i have in a while. any suggestions?
            have you tried clone mode ??

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

have you tried clone mode ??
              i have never used clone mode. i have always used full movie folder or .iso. my oppo plays back both. not sure what clone is or if it will playback on my oppo?

Comment

i have never used clone mode. i have always used full movie folder or .iso. my oppo plays back both. not sure what clone is or if it will playback on my oppo?
                clone is an exact copy of the original disc, it cannot be compressed to fit on a smaller disc.
                it should output to iso file.

Comment

thanks, ill try that. i never compress :-)

Comment

I encountered the same problem, after an hour and a half, the output folder can play, but once I selected "Play", a sort of warning came up saying "Copying or ripping while watching on the PC", this also happened with the DVDFab Movie Player. Has this been resolved? It's been a year since the first report.
                    Last edited by Dwillwbho; 12-28-2022, 02:09 AM.

Comment

I have submitted a feedback via DVDFab, the feedback id is: 176825

Comment

Working...
                      X