Predator UHD Disc. Choose Other Titles Selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Predator UHD Disc. Choose Other Titles Selection

I've been using DVDFab for Mac to successfully rip a ton of ISOs. So far I'm happy with the product except for the fact that it crashes whenever I try to preview a movie in the Choose Other Titles selection to try and see which movie would be correct. So for movies like Star Wars which DVDFab doesn't seem to select correctly, I've had to rip each title to try and find the correct one. That was somewhat okay when the Star Wars discs only have 3 titles but I just got Predator and it has a TON of them. How do I figure out which to select correctly when I can't even preview the movie in DVDfab12?

You can sometimes sort out the titles by playback time (extended versions longer etc) or by audio language. You should submit a ticket to service@dvdvfab.cn to get Preview working again, much easier with that working.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks. yeah, that would work except all of the copies are the exact same length lol. I'll contact support about preview as well. Thanks

Comment

What happens if you allow DVDFab to select the Main Movie?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          What happens if you allow DVDFab to select the Main Movie?
          I had that same issue, if you let DVDFab default to the main movie then it selects the wrong segment in the beginning of the movie and has that scrolling Star Wars lineage in something like Japanese or Hindi or something I can't remember. I needed to use the preview button like he's saying to select the correct segment.

Comment

Working...
          X