Never created iso after copying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never created iso after copying

I have copied a uhd "transformers 3"disc with success but dvd fab did not create the iso file as it did all the others that i did. Cant find the copied file on my pc anywhere. It just spat the disc out and then nothing after 45 minutes of copying.

Suggestion: set the burn engine to ImgBurn and write the copy in folder mode, then use Img to make the ISO. Attach the DVDFab internal log session for improved assistance.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi thanks for your quick reply. Here is a copy of my copying process, however Transformers 3 is not showing which is the last one i did. The first time i copied transformers 3 (Dark of the moon) it failed at 33% of the copying process so i cleaned the disk with "lens cleaner and it copied succesfully but did not create the iso. I hope i have posted what you wanted. I am new to all of this. Thankyou
      Attached Files

Comment

There is a problem with this title and Transformers 3 Dark Side of the moon
        i am able to read it but after dine dies not show its done and does not create a Nfo File or a Full Disc Read txt in bdinfo but i get full iso file and when i make one with image burn and rip it again with the iso i get same issue but i can make a mp4 and plays i always do a clone and when i clone this it finishes and makes the complete noise no errors and just wont Finnish and do a read of what i mentioned above also i can load the iso for the Ripper and works for making mp4 if i load into clone it locks up but if i mount the image i can clone or rip but with same issues

Comment

Please provide the dvdfab_internal log session for the movie to help check out the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            Please provide the dvdfab_internal log session for the movie to help check out the issue.
            added had to move my other log file was 2 megabytes and always said to big to upload

also i see it seceretly says failed at the end even though i can still use ripper if i mount it via windows cant load it via iso file in dvdfab
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X