Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This happens only in Main Movie or Customize mode. Select the title that matches the play time on the back of the box.

I am merging this thread into the other one about New Moon. We don't need two.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I found something weird. DVDFab 7 chooses Title 12. Though ripping with that choice results in the movie starting in chapter 2. I did it again manually choosing Title 1 and it was correct. Usually DVDFab chooses the correct title but this time it didn't.
      I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

This has been reported in another thread as well. It only happens with Main Movie or Customize mode. I'm sure the next beta will fix it. Since I use Customize almost exclusively, I have gotten in the habit of checking the play time on the box when there are two titles that look long enoough to be the main movie.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Put your purchased dvd in your dvd player connected to your TV so you can see the chapters that are read. Write the chapters down then take your purchased dvd and put it in your burner. Open DVD fab 7.0.2.5 and use the "customize" command. Your chapters will open up and be sure to check each one. My dvd player said I needed chapters 2, 5 and 1....yours may be different. Then start copy process.

The main move is chapter 1 but I like the previews of new movies.

I hope this will help you.

Comment

use fab 6.2.1.8 with pp off and choose title 1 i've had no problem with it.

Comment

Do not need to tell members/users to revert to an old version when the new version being used in this thread is able to back up New Moon

Comment

With the new beta program everything is fine backing up New Moon. I had a lot of trouble getting into the Forum yesterday and last night. Thanks for the info, WolfpackRon.

Comment

I just upgraded to 7.0.2.5 Beta, New moon will not open!!!
                  as soon as I insert the disk it tryies to open the dvd then shortly after on the source
                  it says insert a dvd. I have nere had this many problems with a dvd before.
                  I had path player on, and off still no change. what else can I do?????

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpackron View Post
                    With the new beta program everything is fine backing up New Moon. I had a lot of trouble getting into the Forum yesterday and last night. Thanks for the info, WolfpackRon.
                    please share how u are able to back up this movie

Comment

I tried New Moon yesterday on 7.0.2.5 movie only. It backed up successfully but upon reviewing the burn it starts the movie about 20 minutes in. I am going to attempt a full disc copy today.

Comment

Ditto

Same thing happened to me on main movie. Quality was down to 58% on full disc.

Originally posted by Seventhgift View Post
                        I had no problems backing up my copy of New Moon using the beta version 7.0.2.5.

I did notice however, that when backing up this movie using the "Main Movie" option, the first 11 minutes were not included in my DVDFab backup copy. When using the "Full Disc" option on a DL DVD, that first 11 minutes were present. I did not try performing a "Full Disc" backup using a DVD5 DVD so I cannot speak to that.

I did notice that on the main DVD, there were 2 title(Angle) choices after the analysis process completed. There was 12 (1:56.04) and 1 (2:10:33). DVDFab selected 12. I made 2 backups using both of these angles and with a quick view (@32x) I didn't see and differences in what data was captured. I hope this helps.

Seventhgift

Comment

When trying to back up new moon First put the movie in your DVD player or soft player and as the movie is playing notice the Title that the movie is playing, after that make sure that Fab is selecting the right Title during the copy process, hope this helps.
                          CBR929
                          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi editadon,

Could you please post dvdfab_internal.log file in Log folder? Thank you.

Best Regards,
                            Fengtao
                            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

New Moon

I downloaded the 7025 Beta and was still unable to open new moon. The movie came out on the 20th. Any more suggestions

Comment

tryed everything , new bata, passkey, .everytime igo to copy after anlisis, computer shut down. even with old dvdfab 6.0.8.....dvdfab_process1.txt
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by bberg; 03-21-2010, 07:55 PM. Reason: new info

Comment

Working...
                                X