Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab has no problems with the New Moon DVD so if you having a problem then start a thread and explain in that thread you start the problem that you are having

Comment

As AGJ said New Moon is not a problem as long as you install the latest BETA version 7.0.2.5.

I tried it with 6.2.1.8 and it could not get past the Analyzing stage.

Guess I won't be using ver 6 and longer ....

AX
      AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

7.0.2.5 bheta does not handle New Moon correctly

Originally posted by Complication View Post
        Please make sure you are using DVDFab 7.0.2.5 Beta as it is the only version with support for New Moon.
        I used latest beta and while the copy process did complete, the copy was missing a portion of the opening scenes.

Comment

Use Full Disc mode or choose Title #1 if using Main Movie or Customize mode.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

v7025 wont open ANY dvd on my pc

im having a problem alot of others are having in that the new beta will not open ANY movie, including new moon. I tried an older disk after reinstalling v6218 and it opens fine. i even install aspi drivers as some have said but the problem remains, v 7025 will not open ANY disk. I hope the admins read this and can fix the problem, v7502 is useless to me the way it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
              As AGJ said New Moon is not a problem as long as you install the latest BETA version 7.0.2.5.

AX
              Exactly the same here. I'm in Canada (R1) and backed up New Moon twice, once as the full disk (dual layer) and once as main movie only (compressed to single layer) and in both cases using the built-in VSO burning engine, no issues whatsoever. 6.2.1.8 wouldn't even complete the initial disk analyze process. I have since uninstalled 6 and I'm just keeping 7.0.2.5.

Comment

Originally posted by ATC View Post
                Exactly the same here. I'm in Canada (R1) and backed up New Moon twice, once as the full disk (dual layer) and once as main movie only (compressed to single layer) and in both cases using the built-in VSO burning engine, no issues whatsoever. 6.2.1.8 wouldn't even complete the initial disk analyze process. I have since uninstalled 6 and I'm just keeping 7.0.2.5.
                Have you tried Fab 7.0.2.5 beta and used main movie only. Select Title 1. Title 17 misses first chapter.

Comment

I changed the selection to title 1; for some reason, by default, title 17 was selected. Title 1 had a length of 2:10 which is the correct movie length while 17 had a length of 1:56.

Anyhow, both Main Movie Only and Full Disk worked fine with the beta, using VSO burning engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LuvDVDFab View Post
                    After trying every combo using 7.0.2.5 (deleting 6, PP on/off/when needed, etc), I tried this fellow's suggestion, for 7.0.2.5 would never "open" any of my discs. I "Removed" 7.0.2.5, re-downloaded and re-installed 6.2.1.8, set PathPlayer to "Off", went to "Main Movie" choice, chose Title "1", and it works perfectly, playing through from beginning to end, even with all 3 sound tracks and subtitles. Note: It did take awhile to read and open the New Moon disc; however, it worked. I definitely think the 7.0.2.5 needs some work. Thanks.
                    Just tried this after many attempts using all other recommendations. Worked for me.

Comment

Does Fengtao knows that there are two versions of the movie? One with 11 titles set and the other with 13 titleset

Comment

Originally posted by calcu007 View Post
                        Does Fengtao knows that there are two versions of the movie? One with 11 titles set and the other with 13 titleset
                        There are at least 3 versions.
                        Depending on the version Fab will choose title 3 title 12 or title 17 None of these is the correct title.

Comment

And the other? how much titles it had?

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post

AX
                            Need to recant what I said earlier because of an issue with a recently extracted DVD. Click on the link below for details:

My default will still be 6.1.2.8 (very stable), if a particular DVD does not extract via 6128, i.e. New Moon, then I will try the latest Beta version.

So, I currently have both versions installed, glad I didn't remove 6128 ...

PS: Hey RipV stop banging your head ..... you're giving me a headache...

AX
                            Last edited by AlienX69; 03-23-2010, 07:33 PM.
                            AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

FYI...If anyone is missing the first few minutes on thier backup, I found that selecting both Title1 and Title12 on the Customize option (12 TITLE VERSION) backed up the entire Main movie. This is at 70% quality on DVD 5.

Comment

Originally posted by nervsofsteel View Post
                                FYI...If anyone is missing the first few minutes on thier backup, I found that selecting both Title1 and Title12 on the Customize option (12 TITLE VERSION) backed up the entire Main movie. This is at 70% quality on DVD 5.
                                In your case you only needed title 1 to get the entire movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X