No announcement yet.

DRM Removal not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mona. Thank-you for your reply. The two files are there. To make sure antivirus was disabled I uninstalled it; DRM removal still failed.

Comment

Here are packed (because my logs are bigger than allowed here).
      And also screen of a one file (last one) which has instead of few minutes over 95 minutes...

As I see - DVDFab not ending converted track and playing next one, but playing next one randomly
      and saving into still one single file... This is the biggest problem...
      Attached Files
      .:: Best Regards - Artur ::.

Comment

Originally posted by savage01 View Post
        Hi Mona. Thank-you for your reply. The two files are there. To make sure antivirus was disabled I uninstalled it; DRM removal still failed.
        I have forwarded your feedback to our developers for checking.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

I have forwarded your feedback to our developers for checking.

Regards,
          mona
          Thank-you for your time and efforts with this!

Comment

Originally posted by krupers View Post
            Here are packed (because my logs are bigger than allowed here).
            And also screen of a one file (last one) which has instead of few minutes over 95 minutes...

As I see - DVDFab not ending converted track and playing next one, but playing next one randomly
            and saving into still one single file... This is the biggest problem...
            Hello krupers,

We reproduce the problem, we will need some time to check it out. Thank you.

Regards,
            mona

Comment

Hello krupers,

We reproduce the problem, we will need some time to check it out. Thank you.

Regards,
              mona
              Of course - thank you so much for everything. I am waiting

Comment

Hello,

Please upgrade to DVDFab 10.0.7.8 and use DRM Removal to try again.

Regards,
                mona

Comment

Hello,

Regards,
                  mona
                  Dear Mona,
                  I don't see x64 version of DVDFab at this moment to download
                  Should I wait for this version or install x86 version in 10.0.7.8?

Regards,
                  Artur.

Comment

Hi krupers, look in here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ish/dvdfab-x64
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Dear Mona,
                      I don't see x64 version of DVDFab at this moment to download
                      Should I wait for this version or install x86 version in 10.0.7.8?

Regards,
                      Artur.
                      Hello,

Please give x86 version of DVDFab 10.0.7.8 version a try first. Please kindly update, thank you.

Regards,
                      mona

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                        I already checked and I think I have to wait for 10.0.7.8 x64

Hello,

Please give x86 version of DVDFab 10.0.7.8 version a try first. Please kindly update, thank you.

Regards,
                        mona
                        YASS! Newest x86 version od DRM Removal finally works with newest iTunes perfectly.
                        Thank you, thank you soooooooo much!!!!

Question 1: What was the problem it didn't worked earlier? O.o
                        Question 2: When you release x64 version it will also work or only x86 is required?

Greetings,
                        Artur.

Comment

Hello,

Regards,
                          mona
                          Hello Mona. I tried this newer version but am still not having any success with the DRM removal loading the file from Windows. Should I also try the x64 version like Krupers did? Thank-you!

Comment

Hello Mona. I tried this newer version but am still not having any success with the DRM removal loading the file from Windows. Should I also try the x64 version like Krupers did? Thank-you!
                            Update--the current x64 version did not work either. :-(

Comment

Question 1: What was the problem it didn't worked earlier? O.o
                              --When a song was stopped before it completed a playback and you loaded it as source for the conversion, which was when this problem happened. It shall not happen again.

Question 2: When you release x64 version it will also work or only x86 is required?
                              --The fix will be included in new versions of x64 as well.

Regards,
                              mona

Comment

Update--the current x64 version did not work either. :-(
                                Hello,

Please do a complete uninstall of DVDFab, and then download the latest one from http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to try again.

If still have problem, please post the latest drm and dvdfab_internal.log file, and post a screenshot about the problem.

Regards,
                                mona

Comment

Working...
                                X