new update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Music new update

Just did the update for 11.0.4.4 to 11.0.4.7 and the drm will not work automatically get the crash box, and sent it in. was trying music version.

I updated to 11.0.4.7 as well and I also get the crash box as soon as it tries to open. I used it with 11.0.4.6 and it worked fine yesterday.

Comment

Please attach the DVDFab internal log session for the DRM session in case the crash report is not delivered correctly.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

ok here's the crash log and drm internal and dvdfab internal, crash dump. crash log was to large to upload here, tried 2 separate pc's same result.
        Attached Files

Comment

Same here DRM is crashing straight away

Comment

I'm Having the same problem but with the Video DRM removal option.
            Crashes as soon as it starts.

Comment

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. For whom got the same crash issue, please do as signals said, attach the DVDFab internal log session for the DRM session in case the crash report is not delivered correctly. Thank you.

Comment

Several days ago the DRM cannot be removed from the movies, I think it is due to an iTunes update.

Comment

New update (11.0.4.8) still has the issue...
                  Attached Files

Comment

We are working on the issue, will fix it as soon as possible, please kindly wait for update, thank you.

Comment

Until the DVD Fab Apple Music utility is updated, the Beta Version 11.3 has worked fine for me. Give it a try...

Comment

UPDATE: The crash issue has been fixed, please kindly update it to check it out, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X